Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have a new Baby!


Isn't she the cutest! She is a 6 month old Shih Tsu and her name is Tia. My daughter got her from a lady who needed to find her a new home. She is so much fun and loves to cuddle! She is only 7 lbs. but I am sure she will get a little bigger although I hope not much.

Our 9 year old Boston Terrier Dixie hasn't been thrilled about the new addition but she has been tolerant. Tia is smart enough not to try to play with the old gal however the cat is another story. She usually gets slapped around at least once a day. The cat will sit on the steps into the house and not let her go in. She is so mean!
I wasn't sure I wanted to take on another animal but she was so cute that I couldn't resist! Even Gary is a little taken with her. She demands his attention when he gets home from work and won't leave him alone until she gets it. I always thought that Shih Tzus would be prissy but boy was I wrong! She loves to get in the wet grass and romp around, she is so much fun to watch!
Until next time,
Barb


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy crap I got behind! I love these pictures of Tia, and girl, you should be writing books! I could read the things you write all day! You seriously crack me up! Love you, miss you, we need to do SOMETHING!
Stephanie