Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally! Some new files!

First I want to thank everyone who bought files from me on CAD! It was a huge success! I hope everyone enjoys the New Year's Border, if you didn't have a chance to download it on Monday don't worry it will be up in the store soon along with a companion file.

Good news is I have some new files in the store now, let me know what you think!



Not much else is going on around here just working and taking care of the family! I have a few new files in the works so hopefully I will get them out soon.

Have a Great Day!
Barb

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Barb! These are so dang cute!!! I STILL need help getting mine up and running again... call me soon. I've been SUCH A SLACKER this week about the gym, you might have to call me. PS- I'm getting a laptop...a MAC! I know, I don't know how to use it, Jon's told me 100 times, but it's such a deal I can't refuse it. Talk soon!

Stephanie said...

I wanted to call you to go to the gym today, but I think I have strep...Luckily I have TONS of extra antibiotics! I will be calling soon though, I love going, and it'll be better with a friend.