Friday, February 27, 2009

I am getting BORED!!!

I am so bored! I keep thinking about all the things I need to be doing but they are all things that I need my laptop for! Grrr! I am waiting on pins and needles today for my new one to get here! My Nephew is getting married and I don't have his Fiance's gift made yet! And yes I need my computer to run my Klic-N-Kut to finish it! The shower is Wednesday so I don't think I will be able to get it finished just yet, will have to go to plan B!

What do you think of the new background? It just screams SPRING! I am so ready for the snow to go away! There is still a few feet in my front yard... North facing so it will be there for a little while longer. On the plus side I have fabulous Hostas that come up every year! I can't wait to see them!

Hope to be back on line full time soon! Until then...

Barb

No comments: