Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have a virus!!!

OK, so I haven't posted in a day or two as was pointed out to me by my good friend Stephanie... but I have a good reason, this time! My laptop has gotten ill, so ill in fact that it won't even boot up so I have been without access. My wonderful husband saw what distress I was in... or he was just tired of hearing me whine about it... so we went down to Staples to see what was available. Good news is that we bought a new laptop, bad news is that they had to order it in so here I sit waiting ... At least I can use my son's computer to blog but can I just say EEWWWWW! This area is a disaster and some little man is going to have some work to do when he gets home!! Not to mention that this thing isn't even that old and the keyboard has about had it! The space bar looks more like a teeter totter, I am not even kidding! Well at least it is still connected in the middle! Anyway, I should be getting my new laptop on Friday but then they have to keep it and the old one to transfer all my stuff over and clean up the old one. Then I have to deal with the Vista issue! I'm scared!!!! I hope all my stuff will work with it.

So if I don't post in the next few days that will be the reason! Until then.....

Barb

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You will be missed, but you can always come over here! We should scrapbook sometime soon- girls-night-out style, whaddya say?