Friday, February 6, 2009

I've decided to relocate!

Well, I've decided to give Blogspot a try! Hopefully it will be a little easier to keep up with!

Quick update on the family! Jake is now 12 years old and in 6th grade. He just finished wrestling for the year and just started band for the first time....now where did
I put those ear plugs?


He has decided to give the Saxophone a try! I think that's a pretty cool instrument for him, if you know my son then you know that he loves to be the center of attention! When we got home with it of course he had to try it out. It was a lot harder than he thought it would be to get it to make a sound. Finally he comes running in to me and tells me "Mom I got it to make a noise, but I don't think you are going to like it!" Yeah! now where's the valium?

Elizabeth is 18 now and an adult (insert sarcastic voice here). She is in her Senior year of High School and working towards her CNA with plans of being a nurse. She is just lovely (sarcasm) and I hope she never moves out!


My husband had his appendix out at the first of the month... I will spare you the picture! We just had to get that pesky insurance deductable out of the way! LOL!
So that is what is going on on the home front.

For those of you who are looking for BarbWire Designs I will be adding some new files to the store soon! I have some fun Valentine files and of course in true Barb fashion I even have some New Years files coming, surely not everyone has scrapped their New Years pictures yet! Right?

If you know me then you know that if there is a super new, super fun tool out there that I am eventually going to get one, right! Well there is! KNK came out with their new machines (sheesh, I hope they don't do this every year!) I decided to go with the KNK MAXX 15"! Whoo Hoo! I am so excited to be able to design in 12x12 now! Check them out at Paperthreads. They are awesome! Please check in again soon, I will be posting pictures of my new designs as soon as I can get them test cut!

Barb

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay yay yay!!!! Even if you do give me hell with the comments... I guess I deserve them. This is way more fun though, right? I love it, by the way!